Kawasaki Motorcycle Forums banner

141 - 145 of 145 Posts

·
Registered
59 Posts
There isn't a thing wrong with the 250R. I got to ride one in the MSF class and REALLY liked it. If I hadn't already bought my ER-6n, I would have seriously considered a 250R.

Rob

·
Registered
35 Posts
Little lady loves her 250 baby

Alright! I am excited to get in on this forum posting I have to admit.
My name is La-Ren. I ride a 2003 Ninja 250EX. You can see my baby in my avatar photo (I think that is what it is called.)
I got a 250 because I am a little girl. I am 5'4' 113lbs.
I remember the first time I road it Iended up pulling my shoulder because I let the clutch out so fast the torque was too much to bear.
THe 250 may be a smaller bike and have less maximum speed, but I can still keep up. My favorite is when cars rev up next to you...I'm like what the hell are they thinking. Ninja versus car. They have no chance. Not that I race but I always let them kno the this little lady knows how to ride her baby.

·
Registered
42 Posts
Yes, there are quite a few cars that could take a 250..but there are also many that can't. Those are usually the ones mostly on the street. I've had a few cars taunt me on my 250..it's always fun to let them know what's up lol

·
Registered
1 Posts
I think that if you're playing on a Ninja 250R like it's a dirt bike or a mini bike or any other type of offer recreational vehicle I think you shouldn't ride a motorcycle at least not a street one if you want to do crazy crap on one that'll probably just get your bike destroyed or get yourself killed then you should just stick to go ride dirt bikes or something at least dirt and grass is less likely to kill you honestly my neighbor did it to street bikes but you know I did a lot of crazy crap on the dirt bikes but people riding a 600 or 1000 and standing up on the seat or popping wheelies at 60 miles an hour unless you're a professional trick rider or whatever at an actual competition where they have safety set in place and you know probably ambulances on standby plus motion trick riders they're not actually going very fast all them tricks are doing together some rest but you're going slow enough most of the time with all the drifting and peeling out across the whole thing that you can just hop off of it at a jog pace and he'll be just fine but doing that type of thing that 60 miles an hour down a highway with a bunch of other cars around you or people riding bike popping Willies at 60 MPH standing up on your seat so in my opinion if a person does any of those reckless acts then I don't respect you as a motorcycle rider and don't think you should have or ride a motorcycle again till you hit maturity and I do 100% respect for the person riding a kawasaki ninja 250 or any other beginner bike that is trying to actually learn and not look cool cause in my opinion if you're riding crazy on any bike and public street weather your actually the greatest rider in the world or you just think you are I feel you are not only disrespecting the bike you are also disrespecting everyone else that happens to be on that same public road with you in a car or on a motorcycle honestly the things I see you younger 20 or 30 something doing on bikes makes me want a law stating that you can only move up 100cc starting with a 250cc bike once a year from the date you obtained your motorcycle license and I'm not talking about the ones you just want to break the speed limit every now and again or maybe do 100 miles an hour 150 mph down you know an open highway or something but zipping in between a car two cars or a car and a truck riding side by side passing riding between them on a two lane highway just because you judge the distance between them and you think you can make it or going outside on the shoulder I bet you **** your pants if one of them cars blew out of tire or swerved into you while you're doing while you're doing all that let it tire blow up throw some rubber right at you might knock some things into you I don't know but I wrote this in the retrospect the title people thinking that the 250 is underpowered anything that could end your life in a second is not underpowered just because something does a quarter mile and 13 seconds instead of 3 seconds doesn't make it underpowered a 250 can kill you in a second the same as a 1000 whatever bike I treat motorcycles the same way I treat my guns for 100% respect all the time I mean you wouldn't take a little 22 caliber play with it like your John Wayne or some other person on TV with a gun twirling on your finger just because you think that 22 is underpowered versus a AR-15 223 assault rifle or 357 revolver or desert eagle 50 a&e or any other high powerful firearm cuz I promise you that 22 can kill you this as quick as the other ones can okay I'm done I do hope that y'all actually read this and listen to it and think about it instead of ignoring it looking at it is just some lecture from some older dude hope you use your mind and learn to respect not just motorcycles but every single thing in life whether it can kill you or not

141 - 145 of 145 Posts