Kawasaki Motorcycle Forums banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey guys,

First time posting here, I was looking to sell my bike and thought this would be a nice place to post an ad. I also have it posted in cycle trader. Below is a link to the ad along with the specs and some pics. The bike has never seen an accident and was kept in Excellent condition. Never Raced on and Never Stunted. Strictly Show/Cruise Bike. Sounds nice too (Real Deep and Hollow). Asking Price is $6,200. I'm looking to only do business with people I can meet in person. Thanks a bunch guys!

I'm located in Miramar FL. I can be reached on my cell - 954-868-5160.

2005 Kawasaki ZX636R for sale in Miramar, FL: Sportbike - CycleTrader.com

Here are the specs:
-Less than 7500 Miles (This baby is brand new)
-Custom Paint Job
-Two Brothers Slip-on Exhaust w/silencers
-Power Commander
-K&N Air/Oil Filter
-Adjustable Lowering Links with Customized Kickstand
-Custom Front/Rear Turn Signals
-Frame Sliders
-New Left Head Light Bulb (Brighter/White)
-Solo seat and Passenger seat included

And some pics:

·
nu2kawi
2,707 Posts
Looks nice. You first owner? No, I don't want it, why don't you? Hope you get what you want for it, like I said, looks nice though. Too much bike for me.

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Unfortunately I work a bit to much if you ask me, but it's a passion so I love it regardless. I'm a photographer for a studio based in Weston FL. This is our site Lux Images We do lots of wedding and events. As we all know this usually takes place on weekends and the amount of editing I have to do leaves me with no time to enjoy my bike. It's been garage kept and I only put about 3,200 miles on it. I bought it used from a Kawasaki Dealer in Miami. It was purchased with 4,000 miles on it. This bike is basically brand new. To be very honest I think it's a hell of a deal for $6,200. Hopefully you'll think the same. :D

I'm glad you like the bike thanks!

1 - 3 of 3 Posts