Kawasaki Motorcycle Forums banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Premium Member
2,838 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi all and Merry Christmas!

I was wondering who if anybody in here has a plow on their 360 4x4 and if they can tell me if the 360 is enough machine to do some plowing?

I really want to get a plow for mine which i will use in the winter but then in the summer be able to remove the plow without loosing the ground clearance i usually have without the plow at all.

I am not looking for a huge plow, as I only want to do a small drive way and a small walk way 48" is plenty.

if there are any ideas or ideas where to even look I am interested... i am researching now!

kenny

·
Registered
1,342 Posts
4 wheelonline.com i found a few plows,

but for the 360 havein enough guts to push yes no worrys there unless its ice filled snow.

even my diesel power truck has an issue with the wet sloppy hard stuff if that gives you an idea of what the limits are -corey-

·
Premium Member
2,838 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
thanks ill take a look.... i found that warn has NICE stuff and their customer service is great, i know from the winch i have

anyway thanks for the info... my 360 i know has the grunt it needs, it will spin the tires before it just bogs down i am pretty sure

kenny

1 - 3 of 3 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.