Kawasaki Motorcycle Forums banner

1 - 20 of 23 Posts

·
Barrett Motorcycle Repair
202 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I know everyone has seen harley tattos but for all you Kaw nuts here is some permanent Kawasaki Pride . It was a huge hit at the Indy Dealer show last year and the IX center bike show

·
Perpetual Motion
6,663 Posts
Maybe it'll start a trend!

·
202 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Hate to break it to ya man, but it's backwards..... ;-)

Just havin some fun. It's way cool.
that shilarious cycledude i read your post and actually caught myself second guessing a tattoo i've had for 2 1/2 years your a funny guy:lol:

·
Deeppurple52
2,072 Posts
No Thanks. Why do that to yourself when next year you may be riding a ????? Ain't got none, don't want none, ain't gonna get none.

·
202 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
No Thanks. Why do that to yourself when next year you may be riding a ????? Ain't got none, don't want none, ain't gonna get none.
next year I'll be riding 1 of my 3 kawasakis , I' m not a flavor of the month kinda person I'll ride them till they're DEAD and then rebuild them and ride them some more

thanks for all the relpys , positives and negatives

·
Premium Member
466 Posts
reminds me of the saying "if your on the outside looking in you may never understand, if your on the inside looking out you can never explain"

I say Nice tat

·
202 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
reminds me of the saying "if your on the outside looking in you may never understand, if your on the inside looking out you can never explain"

I say Nice tat
I like that statement , I'll have to use that one

thanks

·
Registered
19,728 Posts
A man came in and showed the Yamaha tats he had on each calf. They were just the tuning fork emblems, but it was still cool.

·
Deeppurple52
2,072 Posts
od... I think I read that on a Harley shirt somewhere.

·
Alien Test Subject
3,515 Posts
I would, personally, never get a brand logo as a tat (any brand). But that's just me. It is cool though!!

A freind of mine used to say you had to 'earn' an HD tatoo. But I bet, most Kawi, Yami, Duc, etc. ink is actually earned. Where as, I've seen alot of Harley tattoos on people who've never even ridden a bike!

More power to you man. You've definately earned your ink!!!

1 - 20 of 23 Posts