Kawasaki Motorcycle Forums banner
1 - 20 of 23 Posts

·
Barrett Motorcycle Repair
202 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I know everyone has seen harley tattos but for all you Kaw nuts here is some permanent Kawasaki Pride . It was a huge hit at the Indy Dealer show last year and the IX center bike show

·
Deeppurple52
2,072 Posts
No Thanks. Why do that to yourself when next year you may be riding a ????? Ain't got none, don't want none, ain't gonna get none.

·
Barrett Motorcycle Repair
202 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
No Thanks. Why do that to yourself when next year you may be riding a ????? Ain't got none, don't want none, ain't gonna get none.
next year I'll be riding 1 of my 3 kawasakis , I' m not a flavor of the month kinda person I'll ride them till they're DEAD and then rebuild them and ride them some more

thanks for all the relpys , positives and negatives

·
Alien Test Subject
3,515 Posts
I would, personally, never get a brand logo as a tat (any brand). But that's just me. It is cool though!!

A freind of mine used to say you had to 'earn' an HD tatoo. But I bet, most Kawi, Yami, Duc, etc. ink is actually earned. Where as, I've seen alot of Harley tattoos on people who've never even ridden a bike!

More power to you man. You've definately earned your ink!!!

1 - 20 of 23 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.