Kawasaki Motorcycle Forums banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Living on the dark side
2,541 Posts
Yeah, I saw that the other night. Pretty slick conversions. I'd like to try one out just for kicks. I still couldn't give up the handling of a two-wheeler, regarless of what the gal said.

·
I miss you, Deron
19,783 Posts
I have a feeling that in the next 15-20 years I might have to move on to a trike, if my poor old body continues on the path it's taken the past five years or so. I've seen really beautiful trikes, and would certainly buy one if that's what it took to keep riding.

·
Registered
95 Posts
After seeing some GoldWing trikes, a Honda 750 trike, and a HD Trike this past weekend, I think that I will stick with 2 wheels for a while. They really looked great, then I saw the price tag - ouch. For what they are asking for a couple of these I could buy a new Goldwing and a new 900 Classic and still have money for the sales tax!!

·
the "fun" guy
32,859 Posts
jukief said:
I have a feeling that in the next 15-20 years I might have to move on to a trike, if my poor old body continues on the path it's taken the past five years or so. I've seen really beautiful trikes, and would certainly buy one if that's what it took to keep riding.
I hope I'll be able to still use a walker and my hearing aids will allow me to hear the pipes. :):):)

·
Registered
184 Posts
whistle clean said:
I hope I'll be able to still use a walker and my hearing aids will allow me to hear the pipes. :):):)
Heck Cary:

I am looking forward to when I get old enough to use a walker and hearing aid !! Perhaps another 12 or 14 years.
Harry

·
Registered
567 Posts
Well, there's the Campagna T-Rex. Not a true Kawasaki trike since the chassis is custom built, but it's using the engine from the ZZR1200. Also, it's sort of opposite of more "ordinary" trikes in that it's got two wheels out front and one in the back. And yeah, the pricetag, if you have to ask you can't afford it. Cool though :mrgreen:

http://www.go-t-rex.com/photos_journal/T-Rex%20High%20Res/100_0011.JPG

1 - 8 of 8 Posts