Kawasaki Motorcycle Forums banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have been struggling with the Kawasaki website for several weeks. Is the site broken?
  • I cannot seem to access my account. I log in and get a "the page you have requested is out for a ride"
  • There is no way to download a PDF of my owners manual for off line viewing. I don't always have internet access.
  • The option to buy the Service Manual is not working. (It was there a week or so ago)
In case it matters, I have a 2019 Z400.
Thanks.

·
Sick Puppy
3,195 Posts
I did not go through my account, just through OWNER CENTER.

I was able to select Z400 ABS, then it asked ER400DKF (2019) or ER400DFKL (2019). I don't know what the difference, but they were both available for viewing for the price of my email & zip code.

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I did not go through my account, just through OWNER CENTER.

I was able to select Z400 ABS, then it asked ER400DKF (2019) or ER400DFKL (2019). I don't know what the difference, but they were both available for viewing for the price of my email & zip code.
Viewing I can do, I need to download a PDF for off line viewing. I don't have a connection all the time.
I found a new Service manual on eBay from a dealer for $70. Bought it. (Not waiting for Kawasaki to fix their web site.)

1 - 3 of 3 Posts