Kawasaki Motorcycle Forums banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
11 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
My bike is this model.Produced december 1997.When I enter my VIN Number in Kawasaki's webpage this information comes out:Kawasaki ZH6 C10 Ninja 1997.I also understood that the typical GPX is 85 B.H.P.But my model is 79 kw - equal to 110 B.H.P.Also the engine is with three chains.Does anybody has any idea about that? :twisted:

·
Registered
71 Posts
Give us all the details about your bike that you know including the full VIN number either on your registration document or better still the one that is stamped into the headstock on the bike.

See if we can nail it down as the ZH6 C10 Seems odd...??

Are you sure it's not ZX6 C10 as this is a GPX600 1997 ??

You say three chains..
Where are these chains on your bike.?????

·
Registered
11 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
VIN Nimber stamped into the headstock of the bike : JKAZX4C14VB517709
Year&Model : '97 ZX600-C10:Ninja 600

What does C10 mean?Is it really 79kw.When I bought it the buyer told me it has three chains inside the engine, I have no more info about that.Is the bike more powerful than the regular '88 GPX - what are the differences.

There is a possibility for me to exchange the bike for Suzuki GSX-R600 '98
Please give me an advice.Which one is better.I am already used to my Kawasaki. :roll:

·
Registered
71 Posts
C10 Means
C = C Model 600
10 Means it was registered in 1997.

The problem for me is that the C10 was a German model and as such is an import as i am in the UK so i haven't got any data as regards power..

As a purely personal to me choice between the C10 and a GSXR It would have to be the GSXR..I am a Kawasaki man but there is no comparison between these two.. I would have to compare with say a J Model 600 before the Kwak would win..

OOOH lets hope i don't get any flack for that one !!

·
Registered
11 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Yeah, but don't forget that the Suzuki is also not the latest model, it's '98january.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts