Kawasaki Motorcycle Forums banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
i have just bought my zx7r and would like some advice on what exhaust to fit . at the moment its got the standard one fitted, but i would like something with more grunt and better sound. so far im thinking about a micron. any advice? :twisted:

·
Registered
71 Posts
First please go to your profile settings and replace riding with your location even if it only says UK or US as this makes answering questions easier..
I'll take a stab at yours as the UK only because of the Micron exhaust you've mentioned.

Do you want a road legal or non road legal system ?
Full system or end can only ?

YOSHI, ACRAPOVIC, BLUE FLAME, REMUS, SCORPION, LASER, SBK, CARBON CAN CO

If i were you i would wait until you have heard some on a bike at a local rideout or meet and ask there advise...what sounds great to one rider may not be good for you.

If you do go illegal DO NOT BIN THE OLD SILENCER YOU WILL NEED IT FOR AN M.O.T. TEST here in the UK.

·
Registered
613 Posts
I have a full Muzzy stainless w/jet kit on my '00 7R, and it's awesome. It's loud as hell. All pipes are going to claim HP increases, and all will. From what I've found is all pipes will help HP and will smooth out the power curve. Another big thing is the wieght you drop with the new pipe.

1. Do you want a full system or a slip on?
2. What kind of sound do you want?

1 - 5 of 5 Posts