Kawasaki Motorcycle Forums banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
is what a moron would say! I found this place while looking for kawasaki forums, looks like I found the right place. Seems like a great place to talk about bikes, and if ur not too busy plz check out my thread in the mechanics forum :cry: , any information would be appreciated. See ya guys on the road.

·
Registered
37 Posts
I am primarily a Suzuki GS nut but I like all bikes and Kawi's to me have always been pretty much kin to Suzuki's. Hope that doesn't offend anyone. But I like them both. To me it's about motorcycles and riding :)

I don't give in to all that brand prejudice that goes around. Kawasaki's are rock solid Jap bikes that have been around for a long time.

I own two of them right now and have no reservations about owning more :)

I also plan to keep the ones I have.

Remember the old jingle? Kawasaki Let's The Good Times Roll!

he he he, yeah I know, I am dating myself :)

Rock on!

·
Registered
8,245 Posts
Hoomgar said:
I am primarily a Suzuki GS nut but I like all bikes and Kawi's to me have always been pretty much kin to Suzuki's. Hope that doesn't offend anyone. But I like them both. To me it's about motorcycles and riding :)

I don't give in to all that brand prejudice that goes around. Kawasaki's are rock solid Jap bikes that have been around for a long time.

I own two of them right now and have no reservations about owning more :)

I also plan to keep the ones I have.

Remember the old jingle? Kawasaki Let's The Good Times Roll!

he he he, yeah I know, I am dating myself :)

Rock on!
suzuki now owns kawasaki if I do have my facts correct, I'm a fan of pretty much every motorcycle out there (even HDs). Anything with 2 wheels thats not a moped or scooter is good.

·
Registered
37 Posts
Yeah I am an all bike fan too. Although my personal collection may be a bit biased :)

Hey I tried to connect to cryptics.ath.cx last night on all normal ports but it just would never hook up. Is the net down or maybe on a non-standard port? I wanted to check it out.

·
Registered
8,245 Posts
Hoomgar said:
Yeah I am an all bike fan too. Although my personal collection may be a bit biased :)

Hey I tried to connect to cryptics.ath.cx last night on all normal ports but it just would never hook up. Is the net down or maybe on a non-standard port? I wanted to check it out.
Here is my updated sig, different servers, eventually there will be an easier way to connect to this network, but its new and such.

KP Channel on IRC: server: paco.chatliners.com:7000 channel: #katanaplanet
Alternative servers horiz0n.chatliners.com
Dont have mIRC client? go here to get it! www.mirc.com

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
From what i heard, kawi and suzuki only merged their R&D departments. I think its a good move, helps them compete against the big red H (racing wise anyways).

W

·
0 Posts
Sorry, but I have to say that my BMW K100 was INFINITELY more reliable and required tons LESS MAINTENANCE than than my ZX900A.

BUT ....

I've had so much fun on my ZX900A and I've laughed and grinned so much as to almost piss myself AND nearly **** my pants and STILL laughed afterwards due it's SUPERB nature.

Summary:- The BMW was boring ......

Cheers,
Wanderingoffagain

·
Registered
20 Posts
hoomgar, i also agree with you about the suzuki's...i have a 1980 suzuki gs850 (it has been bored out to 1000cc) and it is an awsome bike!! But i also love my vulcan!!

·
Registered
37 Posts
iaminsman said:
hoomgar, i also agree with you about the suzuki's...i have a 1980 suzuki gs850 (it has been bored out to 1000cc) and it is an awsome bike!! But i also love my vulcan!!
Yeah they rock too iaminsman, you can check mine out on my web site if you want. Just click the WWW button at the bottom of my post here.

Mine is the original 78 GS1000, first year for them. It is being rebuilt as we speak. Full details of that project are also on my web site under the Bike Projects section.

Rock on!

:)

1 - 14 of 14 Posts