Kawasaki Motorcycle Forums banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
8,245 Posts
Hoomgar said:
I am primarily a Suzuki GS nut but I like all bikes and Kawi's to me have always been pretty much kin to Suzuki's. Hope that doesn't offend anyone. But I like them both. To me it's about motorcycles and riding :)

I don't give in to all that brand prejudice that goes around. Kawasaki's are rock solid Jap bikes that have been around for a long time.

I own two of them right now and have no reservations about owning more :)

I also plan to keep the ones I have.

Remember the old jingle? Kawasaki Let's The Good Times Roll!

he he he, yeah I know, I am dating myself :)

Rock on!
suzuki now owns kawasaki if I do have my facts correct, I'm a fan of pretty much every motorcycle out there (even HDs). Anything with 2 wheels thats not a moped or scooter is good.

·
Registered
8,245 Posts
Hoomgar said:
Yeah I am an all bike fan too. Although my personal collection may be a bit biased :)

Hey I tried to connect to cryptics.ath.cx last night on all normal ports but it just would never hook up. Is the net down or maybe on a non-standard port? I wanted to check it out.
Here is my updated sig, different servers, eventually there will be an easier way to connect to this network, but its new and such.

KP Channel on IRC: server: paco.chatliners.com:7000 channel: #katanaplanet
Alternative servers horiz0n.chatliners.com
Dont have mIRC client? go here to get it! www.mirc.com

1 - 3 of 3 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.