Kawasaki Motorcycle Forums banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
well.. first off, I am new to this forum, so I would like to let you know My name is Patrick, I am 15 years of age, and I live in CT.
Anyways, My friend is selling a kawasaki bayou KLF220 for a really good price..it needs a top end, an airfilter, and some odds and ends.. He wants 100.00 for it.. Should I buy it.. I have owned a Honds 250SX 3-wheeler, and I love it.. I have heard good things about the bayou.. Will it be worth it?Please let me know, and if anyone has a wiring diagram for a 1996 Kawasaki Bayou, or a manual, could you please post it?
Thank you
Patrick

·
Registered
5 Posts
I have a 96 bayou 220 and I've tried to kill it but can't. It's been a great bike. You can find a cheap manual on ebay right now. I bought 96 to 2000 but all the 220's from 88-2000 are supposed to be little difference to them. I would buy it.

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
joey.. not to be mean or anything.. I dont think many people listen to the regulations...On a little kds 90, it says you have to be 16..
I am going to buy it, and have my neighbor, and my "mechanic" put the top end in it, then Im going to change the oil, and then, im riding it..then somewhere i will put the lights on it, because they were taken off..
-Patrick

·
Registered
4 Posts
Did you ever find a wiring diagram for the bayou? I need one for a KLF-220 that I'm fixing up for my dad for Christmas and it runs good, but it won't electric start.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts