·
Registered
4,352 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
:shock: chrome is my favorite color

·
Registered
269 Posts
Diffinetly sweet, would have to put it in my living room for decor. If I rode it 3 hrs, I would probably spend 6 polishing it afterwards. Someday I would like to get me a late 60's early 70's to cafe out.

·
Registered
302 Posts
Where did you see this beauty?

·
Registered
191 Posts

in all your posts nathan i havent heard a compliment or a nice word, who made you god?

bikaholic, thats a sweet ride, chrome looks nice on it:)

·
Registered
4,352 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
re

that bike was awesome to look at - the pic doesn't do it justice
it was displayed in ft.lauderdale fl at a dealer a few years ago-just incredible 8)

·
Registered
46 Posts
Cool, but not a cafe racer. I am bulding one(cafe racer) and not what they look like. The Ducati and early pre-tripples kawai famous triple 2-stroke along w/ the RD(twin 2-strokes)racers to replicate are less open designed when modified compared to stock.. I see a Ducati every day(April to Oct) that looks like that bike. Lots of hard earned pleasure in anything that beautiful. Cafe Racer is rear sets,full fairing(at time new), racing tail section(anti draft was popular) and If a Tripple didn't pass you than a Yami TZ 750 4cylinder 2-stroke did. Made a Canadian legal 500cc 4cylinder until early 82 I believe(Yami). Rickman raced the tripples in the early seventies. I have a Rickman fairing i was gonna trty and mount on my RD but the tripples are too wide to try(purchased 10 yrs ago minus screen/ minor rash all original decals/stickers). Anybody remember Rickman? Those who don't know, he raced. :?:

1 - 8 of 8 Posts