Kawasaki Motorcycle Forums banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
84 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have the Kawi comfort gel seat for my 900 Custom on it's way!... hopefully be here by the end of next week. The stock seat is killing me. I've read through many of the posts looking for feedback on the Kawi gel seats and it doesn't seem as though anyone has one on a Custom yet. As soon as it's installed I'll post some pics and a review.

Hope everybodys having a peaceful Thanksgiving.

·
900 Customer
901 Posts
I have the Kawi comfort gel seat for my 900 Custom on it's way!... hopefully be here by the end of next week. The stock seat is killing me. I've read through many of the posts looking for feedback on the Kawi gel seats and it doesn't seem as though anyone has one on a Custom yet. As soon as it's installed I'll post some pics and a review.

Hope everybodys having a peaceful Thanksgiving.
Looking forward to the pics....I haven't had much issue with the stock seat, but I'm still thinking of upgrading to the gel for 2up. My wife hasn't ridden yet but looking at the stock passenger section I'm guessing it's not good for much beyond a jaunt around the block.

·
Registered
201 Posts
Can't wait to see the pictures. I totally agree with you,the stock seat is pretty bad. Did you get the one with flames stitched in?

·
Registered
84 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
I didn't get the flame stiched seat. The one I'm geting is just the plain comfort gel seat(part #: K53001-194). I didn't have much of a choice because I was bidding on Ebay for it new from Ron Greene Sports. Got it for $145.00. For that price, I can live with the plain one. :smile:

Stay tuned for pic's!

·
Registered
84 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Haven't received it yet. For an unknown reason, UPS rescheduled the estimated delivery date to December 4th... they're killing me!!! It's going on as soon as it gets here and hopefully tuesday evening I can post pics, after a test ride of course! Stay tuned

FYI, there's another one for sale on Ebay right now from Ron Greene Sports with no bids at $145. Kawi's website has the seat at $254.95

·
Registered
581 Posts
Yep I saw that on ebey thats why I was asking!
Thanks keep us up to date preciate it!

1 - 7 of 7 Posts