Kawasaki Motorcycle Forums banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
22 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
istn't the greatest pisture of my bike, but I'm in the process of getting some better quality pix ones at night also so you can see all the NEON and L.E.D.'s on it, 'cause ****!!! does it light up!
P.S. give me all the feedback that you can on what you like, don't like, have seen, or have not seen. Not that I'm gonna conform to the demands, rather than try and determine what else I can do to make my bike MORE unique. Thank you.

·
Registered
22 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
in case you can't tel what exactly has been done, here it goes....: replaces the stock windshield with a Sportech green Chrome series ( not street legal because you can not see through it ), replaced the rear sets with vortex racing rear sets - adjustable up to 3/4 inch up and back, Eliminated the rear fender and license plate holder with a kit from Targa - @Targa-acc.com, Replaced the stock mufler with a Micron Green to Black Fade Pollished Alluminum - wich has already caused quite the feasco in one chat forum, and lastly the addition of Neon and L.E.D. lights just about every where you could imagine on it, all hooked up and run off of a remote control no bigger than one that you would have for your keyless entry/car alam.

·
Registered
1,563 Posts
Very sharp! Yeah, some better pics would make it look even better 8)

·
Registered
4,352 Posts
re

i still like the green bikes 8)

·
Registered
605 Posts
why not the chrome green edition screen that you can see out of? Other than that nice bike :)

·
Registered
22 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
hey Stuart, unless some one other than Sportech makes a green chrome series wind shield that's see through I can't find one out there other than the tints.

Hey ZX6RR Newbie, Yes I do Have a Seat Cowl. Guess I forgot to put it on for my Crappy pix. 'll make sure to put it on when I get aropund to taking better pix of it.

Thank you all of you and please , I know it's a bad pic, but give me all your feedback/critizizme (< not sure on spelling).

·
Registered
1,803 Posts
yeah, they look a lot sharper with seat cowls. I love the look of my 9R with it. Everytime I give someone a ride and put the seat on I remember how much I hate the look of it.

·
Registered
2,159 Posts
NICE

Did you keep the centerstand with the Micron system, or remove it?

·
Registered
2,159 Posts
Centerstands

Dead weight! Makes a nice conversation piece if it hangs on a wall or you kick it as a door stop...

·
Registered
2,159 Posts
Centerstand

Might make a nice forum discussion piece?? What do you use your centerstand for?

·
Registered
2,159 Posts
NOW we are seriously into bikes

BIke stands/props, none of that stuff hanging on a spring, scraping in corners...waste of metal. Now if we could only convince the manufactures to put some of the technology into smaller more powerful machines such as a 1/4L EFI/ECU, full fairing, machine with a usable redline of 19,000 RPM...4 cylinders, 8 valves, mostly Titanium, and aluminum...

·
Registered
380 Posts
Nice 636! I would say that I don't think the front turn signals are all that pretty, but it's your ride... and a nice one at that :)

1 - 17 of 17 Posts