Kawasaki Motorcycle Forums banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Are there any differences between a 2003 and a 2004 KDX220? Such as rake, wheelbase, weight, materials, exhaust, motor differences, colors, graphics, etc.?

I had a 95 KDX200 and really liked it and would like to get a 220. I have a 2001 GASGAS 300SE which I like except I cannot get the ergonomics right. The KDX seemed to work really well for me and I'm hoping I do not miss the power of the GASGAS when I switch to the 220. I can ride the 300 nearly like a 4 stroke when I need to.

Thanks for your help!

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
Help!

I really would like to pursue a 220, but would like some information first. Does anyone know the differences between 2003's and 4's, if any? Or do you know the best way to go about getting this info? I really don't want to ask the local dealer. I figure the best info comes from those who ride these things! :D

Thanks,

·
Registered
19 Posts
in the way of performance the difference would be nothing. i dont even think the looks are any different. (practically the same bike). why dont you trade the gas gas on a KTM exc 300 or even better 360,380. they fly nad pull like a train

1 - 3 of 3 Posts