Kawasaki Motorcycle Forums banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
40 Posts
No, I do not but would also like to hear from riders who do.
I am considering buying the Draggin Jeans or a pair of Tourmaster Flex pants to match my Flex jacket.
I want abrasion resistance and inpact protection from pants, right now only wearing jeans with no protection.
I lean toward the lined jeans to give me abrasion resistance because they look like my current jeans and most everyone is wearing jeans, probably not lined though.
The flex pants are so big that I am thinking I would look like a marshmallow man when I was wearing them and would be very bulky when walking around.
Looking forward to responses.

·
We need a Sarcasm Font!
3,864 Posts
I have a pair of Draggin' jeans. They fit well and are comfortable. Fortunately, I've not had to test their strength. Now I ride with motorcycle overpants, so I don't use the DJ's anymore.

·
Registered
3 Posts
yes I do. I have worn the Agvsport Kevlar Cargo Pants and it's as comfortable as my regular one in fact. And I think depending on the brand you choose they offer a large range of protection. So if you finally choose a kevlar one just try to fit it before buying and you will find out by yourselves if you are comfortable on it or not.

·
MadMac
246 Posts
I have been using 'Draggin' Jeans' from Fast Company now for five years and I am quite pleased with them. They are comfortable and, in my opinion, better tailored than a lot of the regular jeans. The only thing that I notice is that the kevlar areas seem to be a bit cooler than the fabic only sections. But, on really warm days, that can be a blessing. They are great pants to ride in. Add the optional knee and hip pads and you have a first class riding jean.

·
Registered
1,946 Posts
I have the draggin jeans kevlar shirt. It's mesh but it's actually pretty warm to wear because it is a tight fit.

·
Registered
20,606 Posts
i use Hood Jeans
www.hoodjeans.co.uk

they're fully lined with kevlar unlike the Draggins (plus they're British, not Aussie ;) ).
Never tested them, but i like the fact that everything below my waist is wrapped with kevlar, not just 'strategic points'.

·
Registered
5 Posts
I just received two pair of Slider jeans. The size ran very true with a price that was less than other jeans. I hope to never find out if they actually work, but so far they are very comfortable.

·
Super Moderator
10,875 Posts
I just received two pair of Slider jeans. The size ran very true with a price that was less than other jeans. I hope to never find out if they actually work, but so far they are very comfortable.
Got a website link for those?

1 - 11 of 11 Posts