Kawasaki Motorcycle Forums banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
5,200 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Found this site an figured since it was in your backyard , the two of you could give your opinion on the roads. For the rest of the member's scroll down to the bottom of the page an pick your state an give us your opinion as well. I need to win the lottery so I can start checking out all these great riding place's. (LOL) Enjoy, Julie punch in the lower state's an find some nice weather so you can leave some hint's lying around the house for the hubby to see. If you pester him enough you might just get a nice winter vacation down south somewhere. With the bike's of course. <BG> www.motorcycleroads.us/ky.html

·
Official BTK Forum Pot Stirrer
37,387 Posts
I've checked out the map for Washington and the listings of the routes I've done. They are pretty accurate for those I have experienced.

·
I miss you, Deron
19,783 Posts
That's a cool site. Thanks for posting it.

Not only does it accurately describe the roads I've ridden, but it's given me some ideas for rides to take next year.

·
RIP Deron Harden :-(
32,545 Posts
roads

seems like a pretty good site. some of the roads in MA that they recommend are nice, but a lot of times congested. i guess that's where its nice having local recommendations. good place to start though, thanks chucks, now i can start planning my 05 summer trip !

1 - 4 of 4 Posts