Kawasaki Motorcycle Forums banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
In every forum I belong to people rave about Chuck's T Bar raisers to correct the Mean Streak's long handlebar reach. I have always asked myself how can you correct the problem by just raising the handlebars? While browsing Phat Performance I came accross a set of spacers by Kewl Metal used to push back the bars a full 2" and increase the lean angle by 10 degrees. Has anyone purchased these yet? They seem like a better alternative, but a little expensive considering you can get decent bars for under $200.00 Your input will be unvaluable! :?:

·
Registered
33 Posts
Because of the front end rake, the bars come back a little as well as being raised some. I opted not to go that route tho, as I didn't like the different SS finish of the Chucks risers to that of the chrome bars. I found some Nomad "take-offs" bars and risers for the same price as what Chucks risers would have cost and tried those instead. Looked good and better pullback using stock lines and cables. I have since swapped the Nomad risers for Aeromach 4" risers along with longer lines and cables for my current setup, which is great.

1 - 2 of 2 Posts