Kawasaki Motorcycle Forums banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
IBA#34418
6,332 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I have an 85 Voyager trunk I am adding to the bike. Can you still get key blanks? If so I would want 2. If it helps any it has Z5053 on the one I do have. Thanks.

·
Registered
478 Posts
if you have a key for the trunk already I would go to the local locksmith and have him cut you 2 new keys from the one you have. I did that with my 250r so if I lose my key I have one stored on the bike hidden well so I can still ride home where the other is. And since I gave the bike to the fiance the extra keys have come in handy since she lost 2 keys in a month! The keys from the locksmith dont look like the ones from kawasaki but they atleast start the bike!

·
IBA#34418
6,332 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
if you have a key for the trunk already I would go to the local locksmith and have him cut you 2 new keys from the one you have. I did that with my 250r so if I lose my key I have one stored on the bike hidden well so I can still ride home where the other is. And since I gave the bike to the fiance the extra keys have come in handy since she lost 2 keys in a month! The keys from the locksmith dont look like the ones from kawasaki but they atleast start the bike!
Thanks. Something like that was my backup plan. I would actually prefer a key with a smaller head on it.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts