Kawasaki Motorcycle Forums banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
Joined
·
5,200 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Here's a pic of the Hard Krome Kicker's on a 800. I think they look good ,how about everyone else? Those are also meanstreak bar's.
 

·
the "fun" guy
Joined
·
32,859 Posts
Kickin good. LOL :)
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
392 Posts
Awesome looking bike! The meanstreak bars look very nice. How do the kickers sound?
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
439 Posts
Look good. I still prefer the staggered straights tho, but just my opinion.
 

·
Official BTK Forum Pot Stirrer
Joined
·
37,387 Posts
they look good and goes well with the blue paint too
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
5,200 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
BRlawman said:
Awesome looking bike! The meanstreak bars look very nice. How do the kickers sound?
The guy that own's the bike sent me a sound clip via email about an hr ago. Tried to down load on here but would'nt work or I don't know how. Anyway from the 30 sec. clip I heard , They do sound good but I not gonna say they sound better than my cruizer's. I've heard that elsewhere from other rider's as well. I think the majority think the cruizer's sound the best on the 800. But until you have the chance to listen to them side by side it's just a matter of opinion. In all fairness I don't know how good listening to a sound clip on the computer is versus in real life standing next to the bike. I do think the HK's are a better built pipe. But thats also reflected in the price.
 

·
Rebel Rider
Joined
·
3,646 Posts
woodchucks800 said:
Here's a pic of the Hard Krome Kicker's on a 800. I think they look good ,how about everyone else? Those are also meanstreak bar's.

What pic????
 

·
It's purple, ma'am
Joined
·
2,016 Posts
bluestringer said:
What pic????
Alas, methinks the Emperor has no clothes, for nary a pic do I see laid before my very eyes.....
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
133 Posts
Yall got my hopes up, I thought we were talking about putting a kick start on a Vulcan like the guys over on the Cobra website. Anyone have any ideas on how to do that?
 

·
RIP Deron Harden :-(
Joined
·
32,545 Posts
PresidentBigJon said:
Yall got my hopes up, I thought we were talking about putting a kick start on a Vulcan like the guys over on the Cobra website. Anyone have any ideas on how to do that?
i've never seen anyone do it, but that doesn't mean its not possible.
 
1 - 13 of 13 Posts
Top