Kawasaki Motorcycle Forums banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
20,973 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I learned today that all of us are not used to being patient and understanding when it comes to giving advice. Some people can get slightly tight lipped, or push their keys hard on the keyboard when giving advice. It's like having a burnt out bulb (lamp) and everyone jumping in and getting all technical about checking the battery, pulling fuses, checking wires...this is for fun and information, and we should all LEARN (ALL learn) [I'm not sure where the emphasis should be] to enjoy this Forum. I'm all for LED's, changing gears on motorcycles, softer faster wearing out tires, safety things...othrs just want the simple cheap, and leave it stock...and that is cool, TOO!

·
Registered
167 Posts
I'm not sure what you've read that might be construed as pushy or not patient. I've never read anything of the sort on this forum, nor have I posted anything like that...

·
Registered
20,973 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Reading between the lines

Just a senior moment...reading in-between the lines without my glasses on or my brain cap. Nothing really but my tired brain misreading something... I just find it funny that people will ask questions about things like parts when all they would have to do is call Beartooth...or sometimes even look in the phonebook. Of course I'm guilty of the same: what is hte topend and redline on a Ninja 500R; that I posted. Kawasaki sent me a pamphlet on all the bikes...I've even looked at the spec sheets...and I still haven't found it...guess that I too could call Beartooth 1-800! :oops:

·
Registered
44 Posts
Hey ljangell, know what your saying, I'm sure I have got carried away before ;-) !! I'm usually guilty of typing rather hard all the time (my landlord has learnt to sleep thorough it but when you can here the return key going down from several rooms away....).

I myself am at the budget end. I enjoy riding my bike, and enjoy looking after it, though I do that mainly because I can't afford to pay someone else to not do the work (some dealers aren't great).

I have a feeling the moving LED lights are illegal here, but then I have friends who have illegal cans, illegal... .... ..... and then they complain then the police get arsey. Such is life :)

At least we all enjoy our bikes, and on the whole the forum seems really really friendly (well thats my view).

·
Registered
20,973 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Thanks Fellow Forum Friends

Thanks...I was a little wierded out with things going on at home and when I went back to review ... Where did I see what I thought I saw...wasn't there...Thsi Forum being supported by Beartooth Kawasaki is a serious tool, but even a funny and tears running down your face funny sometimes tool...It's like having brothers and sisters (lots of Friends) with sometimes things to say that are really important and could save lives, something that if we missed it because we never read it, kinda thing. I'm interested in shedding weight off of a bike as well, but not at the cost of alerting the "Officials" everytime I ride through town. Finding a performance (silencer) muffler, losing the centerstand, but wearing all the protection that I can afford, a DOT/SNELL helmit, Leather jacket, either leather or dragin jeans, leather boots...

1 - 6 of 6 Posts