Kawasaki Motorcycle Forums banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
108 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Does anyone have one of these installed on a V2K? I am curious if it gets in the way of your leg. I had a Hypercharger on my old Nomad and pulled it off because is drove me nuts. I put a Thunder Tornado on the Nomad and loved it. It wasn't in the way of my leg at all. I was looking at putting a Tornado on my V2K, but the Kuryakyn Corsair Air Cleaner kind of looks sexy, and I might go that way if it doesn't bother my leg.

·
Registered
108 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Yeh I ended up putting a Baron BAK on mine this spring, but I still like the looks of the Corsair. I had a Thunder Tornado on my Nomad, and always liked the looks of it so I currently got on Backorder a Tornado for my V2K, but if I could find someone that has put a Corsair on a V2K and he liked it, I would cancel my Tornado that is on backorder. I don't like the Baron BAK. I think it is Mickey Mouse. It has a skinny little filter and I think it has poor flow.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.