Kawasaki Motorcycle Forums banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
198 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I am thinking about adding Kury Silver bullets right below the fork clamp where the headlight is mounted. I was wondering if I can wire them to the headlight directly without using a wiring harness? I want to add lights to the front for drivers to see me. I have a Memphis Shades windshied so a light bar is out as far as I know. Any help would be appreciated. Haven't been able to find a clamp that will fit the (43mm forks???????) forks yet. :oops:

·
Registered
25 Posts
silver bullets

Check out www.kewlmetal.com for some mounts that might work for you. The sight is mostly for the VTX but they have some parts for the MS. They have a set of mounts that mount on the lower triple tree with the headlight mount. John

·
Registered
4,352 Posts
re

there are mounts out there-i've seen a couple of meanies with those lights
and they look good too :shock:

i never wire nothing to the headlight-i'd use a seperate relay and switch
to control them better and to avoid losing all lights if somethings blows :wink:

try jp cycles for mounts

·
Registered
198 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Found some great mounts at Baron's. Bike I really appreciate all the help you and the other guys have offered me. I have finally started cutting into my bike and have had success installing a few things here and there. Will post pics as soon as I get the Kury Signal mirrors wired in.

·
Registered
458 Posts
04Meanie said:
I am thinking about adding Kury Silver bullets right below the fork clamp where the headlight is mounted..... I want to add lights to the front for drivers to see me.
A less expensive and easlier to install option, is a headlight modulator. The Kisan unit works well and no box to install. Plug and play.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts