Kawasaki Motorcycle Forums banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

· AZ's Official Mechanic
5,204 Posts
see if you can find a LONG ROD kit or a stroker crank, shave the head to up the compression, use a bigger CC engine (500cc) different pipe,bigger carb,porting to the hilt, to do most of this your gonna have to find someone that knows two-stroke motors VERY VERY well and can do the work correctly for you. i would also do a search for HILL CLIMBING bikes since alot of those guys use 2-strokes. (they also use LARGE CC street bike motors etc.)
good luck
1 - 3 of 3 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.