Kawasaki Motorcycle Forums banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
i have a problem. when i kick start my bike, it will run for a few minutes, i let it warm up for around 5 minutes, when i put it in 1st gear i will go for like 20 seconds just for a little warm up drive, then after the 20 seconds of easy/ mild running in 1st-2nd it will BOGG LIKE FREAKING CRAZY! at first i thought it was no biggy, then started it up again and took off for a yet 20 seconds, after that it does it again. i was mad as you can probably imagine, well. i figured it might be the Spark plug not makeing the most nicest spark to this world, but i checked it and its a B9ES raceing plug, and its a tan color, so i dont think its really that, well. then i thought its the carb not getting enough gas and too much air pressure. and then i also think it might be the top end for some dumb reason, anyways.... today i went to buy some Sea Foam. its to clean a lot of stuff in the bike so it says on its label. well i put some in and it rode the same amount of time. ..... ..... i really dont know what it is... and i seriously might not have my crap together, but all i know its bogging in 1st-2nd--- to 6th gear... :p PLEASE HELP ME cuz i have no clue what it is :oops: :oops: :-D

·
Registered
36 Posts
well sence i couldn't understand anything you wrote i came to this conclusion....i think you may have an intake leak...
but then again your were saying it bogs in every gear? or just 1st and 2nd?
if it bogs in every gear then it sounds like a power valve( kips system) thing..

1 - 2 of 2 Posts