Kawasaki Motorcycle Forums banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
161 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
might switch to twinair foam filter its at store i already orderd it so im gonna but what u think of this filter? its been in for a year, road bike sinse i got it about hmmm 4-5 hours but its being stored outside in -1 right now road bike in clean spots mostly not dusty anyways

·
Registered
161 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
another pic

it was pretty coverd in blue when i got it thats why i thought id change it and reoil a good one myself buttttttttttt thought id ask..:biggrin:

oil on inside of filter bad? this thing is ****ed isnt it?

·
Registered
161 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
you think it looks clean in there to huh? i do hehe...

i didnt think u could reoil these kind of filters

anyways just got my twin air filter today gonna oil it, i dont have there brand name oil to oil and clean filter is that ok?, i was gonna get from same store but its diff brand.

gonna check my break system more today...and show my fluid i got for fun...(i like usin cam)..

just helpin my bro out with his gio 250cc..air cooled...ahhhh yes yes i know... pricks couldnt even give him a manual either...

·
Registered
917 Posts
My friend buys twin air i think and they package says they are pre-oiled with the Maxim FFT or whatever it is called. That's what I have. It is blue and very tacky. Over time it will soak in and on hot days the excess flows towards the ground due to gravity. You can clean and re-oil a foam filter many times. I do.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts