Kawasaki Motorcycle Forums banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

· Registered
13 Posts
say my sleeve isnt damage much on my bike

do i put the same size piston and ring as in bike already?.

im not sure on ebay iv seen 97 wiseco piston kits some have 2 rings some have 1.

could i get number off motor to tell me or no?.

quick q:
i seen some dumb *** before try sanding sleve with nothing pro at all, bike still had powerband but first wasnt the best probly bad for bike to right?.
yes sanding the cylender walls is a bad thing and same with the piston head ...yea put the same size piston and rod into your motor as you did before,,..unless your just replacing the rings and gaskets or your piston head is ****ed then put the same size weisco pistobn thaT was in it..

· Registered
13 Posts
to clean it? ..umm well pipe cleaners are the best for this **** ...so put a rag a decent distance down the cylender still being able to pullit out so tip your bike over ..or the motor and jently scrape that **** build up out with a pipe cleaner ...done it before you just can be in a rush you got to take the time to sit down and **** around with it...so yea just be jentle and should be fine then pull out the rag slowly afer wards pulling all the build up of grease

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.