Kawasaki Motorcycle Forums banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
161 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
well today im checkin spark plug and i notice something leaking around carb.

i wasnt paying attention bike dropped but as it was leaned over(i left it on ground to see any damage!) like on ground almost i seen the leak handle bar was leaning on pz of wood but it was almost down..so yes it fell today but i dont think it damaged anything, once last week in truck when i got home EKKZZZZ it hit truck didnt damage hit rad plastic probly both times bikes was str8 up this fall today was sorta far but didnt hit motor i dont think? i was right there and tried to let it down smooth hurt my leg in doing so(light drop) no contact but bar so ya, AHHHHHH GOIN ON SORRY.

-its on a bolt(stripped i think) in the middle of carb i think, attached to a pz of metal holding 2 cords
-its a slow leak i think not big cause tank is always full but when leaned so far down it was dripping sorta fast!(nothing in gas line) but i always realized it was moist around that area.

-thanks for reading and for any thoughts on the carb or stripped bolts :), cause my front break liquid rez screws are stripped as well.

·
Registered
161 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
heres a pic of that carb i wanted to show you,

big circle is where i think the leak is coming from did i find something wrong with my bike? :(, it runs fine i guess any time iv road it, power is there started first kick after cleaning splug today hmm iunno?

AS u can see i circled 2 more parts above it , they look like a bearing the 1 on the right side might be leaking whatever that is(probly nothing)

what kinda problems could come from this leak? or am i just paranoid?!!! PLZZZZ FOR ONCE

thanks for reading have a good one.

·
Registered
407 Posts
well today im checkin spark plug and i notice something leaking around carb.

i wasnt paying attention bike dropped but as it was leaned over(i left it on ground to see any damage!) like on ground almost i seen the leak handle bar was leaning on pz of wood but it was almost down..so yes it fell today but i dont think it damaged anything, once last week in truck when i got home EKKZZZZ it hit truck didnt damage hit rad plastic probly both times bikes was str8 up this fall today was sorta far but didnt hit motor i dont think? i was right there and tried to let it down smooth hurt my leg in doing so(light drop) no contact but bar so ya, AHHHHHH GOIN ON SORRY.

-its on a bolt(stripped i think) in the middle of carb i think, attached to a pz of metal holding 2 cords
-its a slow leak i think not big cause tank is always full but when leaned so far down it was dripping sorta fast!(nothing in gas line) but i always realized it was moist around that area.

-thanks for reading and for any thoughts on the carb or stripped bolts :), cause my front break liquid rez screws are stripped as well.
I have no clue what you are trying to explain in this post.

·
Dirt Bike Dad
144 Posts
To make it easier for those who try to read and comprehend what your problem is, please type full words and explain in plain english what happened.

From the pictures I dont think fuel can leak from those places, maybe from the big circle if you have a bad seal around the float bowl, but if so, it would leak all the time.

·
Registered
161 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
thanks for replys guys.

well quick story, sorry i was fing blasted last night lol..

dropped bike almost hit ground didnt damage motor i dont think.

carb was leaking when it was leaned over.(it leaning over that was how i noticed)

i thought uh oh problem lets see if i can fix it...

i think i do have a bad seal, because its normaly moist there and the bolt is stripped.

so am i ok even if there is a leak? thats my question.

sorry about that , man was i ever messed up last night lol..:oops:

1 - 10 of 10 Posts