Kawasaki Motorcycle Forums banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
107 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Just wondering if anybody knows how i can get my wife to switch bikes with me she rides my old bike 92 kx250 and i ride a 99 cr250 but the cr hits so dam hard i realy like the smoothness of the kx 250 when it hits its power band but when she got to play in the mud she raely doesnt what to trade i juess i should be thankful she likes to ride and let her kept her kx250

·
Hey, lemme ride your bike
1,975 Posts
I think she is giving you the answer on your request. Perhaps you could try to ask nicely for her to wait up for you and your Honda. :)

Get a flywheel for the CR.

·
Registered
107 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
I think she is giving you the answer on your request. Perhaps you could try to ask nicely for her to wait up for you and your Honda. :)

Get a flywheel for the CR.
And that is why she loves that bike it smokes my cr

·
Registered
107 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
It's funny she falls down and the she as to look for a rock,bush or something to get on the bike to start it i never thought she would turn out to be a better rider then i:shock:

·
Registered
107 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Thank's man i spend more time polishing then riding lol. I have been on here for about a year we longer have the dirtbike's. We keep are gear just in case she want 's another dirtbike or side by side. I have a 85 Honda shadow vt700 it old and need's the bug's worked out of it. We have been looking at the kawa mule but she really what's a kx250 or the new kawi with launch mode it's got 3 diffrent seating option'S. I should have my first check of 2 in januray by her a new dirt bike and i'm already buying 2002 Kawasaki Vulcan 1500 Mean Streak.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts