Kawasaki Motorcycle Forums banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
35 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·

One Vesrah gasket set for a 440. This is a complete set and comes with every gasket and o-ring you need to rebuild a 440. It fits A, B, C and D versions of the 440 from 1980-83. New in box. $30.

One K&L fork seal and wiper kit for a 440. New in box. $10

One complete set of all engine bolts for a 440. Every bolt that's visible on the case is included, no headstuds. Hex head bolts with an allen wrench. New in bag. $10.

I bought all of this stuff new for a rebuild but ended up selling the bike and getting another Kawasaki.

Please PM or email me.

·
Registered
3 Posts

One Vesrah gasket set for a 440. This is a complete set and comes with every gasket and o-ring you need to rebuild a 440. It fits A, B, C and D versions of the 440 from 1980-83. New in box. $30.

One K&L fork seal and wiper kit for a 440. New in box. $10

One complete set of all engine bolts for a 440. Every bolt that's visible on the case is included, no headstuds. Hex head bolts with an allen wrench. New in bag. $10.

I bought all of this stuff new for a rebuild but ended up selling the bike and getting another Kawasaki.

Please PM or email me.
Interested in 440 fork seal and wiper kit. Please contact me at [email protected]

Bob

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.