Kawasaki Motorcycle Forums banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
327 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey all,

I would like to surprise my wife with larger passenger pegs (and therefore front pegs to match) than what is currently on my '05 MS. So I'd appreciate any suggestions.

I've looked around a little bit (for example, Kuryakyn) but their after-market pegs seem about the same size for the rear. Can I put pegs that are made for the front on the back? Or are they not compatible?

Along with that question, any other manufacturers I should be looking at? I have Kuryakyn grips, so maybe I'll try to match, but should look around.

Thanks.

·
Registered
2,025 Posts
I kept my front pegs stock because I am happy with them. But I wanted a different look for the rear. So with some modification I put the Kury Longhorn offset mounts on. I don't even carry a passenger, just wanted to see if I could do it...lol. Worked fine, looks good imo. Good luck.

·
Black, Chrome, & Leather
108 Posts
I just got some Kury iso wings to replace the pegs on my 1600 classic. I also dropped them down about 2" and out about 1" with some Kury extensions. The wings are a nice compromise between pegs and boards and the extensions let my wife stretch her pretty lil' legs out a bit more. I also had to get Kawasaki adapters (also made by Kuryakyn) to get the assemblies to fit where the stock pegs went.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts