Kawasaki Motorcycle Forums banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Former Vulcan Lady
4,225 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Anyone know anything about Leatherup.com? Just want to know if they are any good. Thanks.

·
Ready for next DOD!
1,974 Posts
I got a set of chaps last spring that has held up well and I just got set of full leather overs for winter... hard to beat the price and the leather seems real good so far...

·
Fat Bottomed Girl
15,029 Posts

·
Politicians' Nightmare
1,871 Posts
I've ordered from them - very good, fast service, items exactly as described, excellent prices (what I bought was on sale).

·
Registered
227 Posts
I ordered my helmet, gloves and glasses from em. Helmet MSRP was 80, paid 25. Fast shipping, good packaging and they sent me a free mousepad with skulls and flames on it. I dont use it but its cool I got it for free.

·
Serial Sport Rider
638 Posts
Never dealt with them personally, but I believe that the owners are on one of the other forums that I am also on, and they have positive feedback aacross the board. In the instances where a problem came up, it was dealt with immediately and properly. Can't ask for much more than that nowadays.

·
The 717
1,271 Posts
I'm pretty sure they are a family owned business. You'll do well with them.

·
09 1700 Nomad
221 Posts
I have bought 3 jackets from them and wouldn't hesitate to order from them again. The first jacket I ordered was a size too big and by the time I returned it the price dropped so they refunded me the difference. If you are concerned about sizing over the net just call them and they will help you with getting the right fit. Here is a 10% code they put in my first and second orders, 55632 it has unlimited uses.

·
NEW VULCAN, OLD RIDER
734 Posts
Like everyone else, I have had nothing but good dealings with them on several orders. Great prices, quality goods and quick delivery.

1 - 15 of 15 Posts