Kawasaki Motorcycle Forums banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
24 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Went for a little pushbike ride yesterday.
This is why I run three cameras on my pushbike and motobike.

:-D

·
Super Moderator
10,633 Posts
And this is exactly why I don't ride a pedal bike on narrow public streets. Blame others if you must but be sure to assign the appropriate amount to the guy in the mirror.

·
Registered
24 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Totally different response than what I expected from a two wheel rider.
There is nothing to say that makes the jeep right..
The appropriate amount of space is the drivers responsibility in California .... 3 feet space AND only WHEN SAFE ... It's the law.
Just like there are laws to protect YOUR motorcycle rights.
We are ALL on two wheels here and should stick together.

R

·
Super Moderator
10,633 Posts
IMHO, anyone who places himself in a hazardous location & depends on other people to follow the law of the land is placing his/her life at risk willingly and IMHO just sounds silly when complaining about it. Kind of like a rock climber complaining they're too hard or a hang glider complaining of too much wind. How much sense does that make? Maybe in Kalifornia where the general (perceived) idea is to blame others but over here (in real America, where we tend to take responsibility for our actions and decisions) there are no special "laws to protect [my] motorcycle rights". Motorcycling here is not a right- it is a privilege to be earned and maintained. Handled responsibly and you live. Not and you die. Simple as that, just like bicycling. Repeatedly, willingly putting yourself in a place and situation that constantly aggravates drivers of much bigger vehicles? We have a saying for that: don't bring a bike to a car fight.

·
Registered
24 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
TAD out of line

IMHO, anyone who places himself in a hazardous location & depends on other people to follow the law of the land is placing his/her life at risk willingly and IMHO just sounds silly when complaining about it. Kind of like a rock climber complaining they're too hard or a hang glider complaining of too much wind. How much sense does that make? Maybe in Kalifornia where the general (perceived) idea is to blame others but over here (in real America, where we tend to take responsibility for our actions and decisions) there are no special "laws to protect [my] motorcycle rights". Motorcycling here is not a right- it is a privilege to be earned and maintained. Handled responsibly and you live. Not and you die. Simple as that, just like bicycling. Repeatedly, willingly putting yourself in a place and situation that constantly aggravates drivers of much bigger vehicles? We have a saying for that: don't bring a bike to a car fight.

WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!
Let's get this straight.
I was NOT complaining but actually showing you the cameras we offer, and ways to use them
I do not DEPEND on other people to follow the law.
I do not know how to even begin to answer the rest of oyu statement
DOn't bring a motorcycle to a car fight duhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh.
Where do you think you are coming from anyway????
YOU SIR ARE WAY WAY OUT OF LINE as to what I was doing and saying here

SO lets drop this conversation and get back to motorcycles sorry I started it

PEACE.

·
Registered
24 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
OK Back to the point ......
Besides luggage, RKA offers all SENA products and the cat's meow is the SENA TUBE.

The one you are seeing in the video. But WAIT there's more ;-)

There is a NEW WiFi version coming out soon. There is no pricing yet but the original TUBE is $119.00 a nice price for a nice camera.
If you are interested let me know

1 - 7 of 7 Posts