Kawasaki Motorcycle Forums banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
2,344 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Rode my gf's '07 900 yesterday and discovered what it's like to have a headlight. The one on my '96 1500 sux. I don't want to go the light bar route, because I prefer the look of the single...go ahead call me weird...most people do. My question is, what are some "good" options for me that some of you have had success with?.....I know this has been covered in previous threads, but I was a little lost in what was being said.

BTW, what is a "Foil inspector"?

·
Premium Member
566 Posts
NAPA, Part number Wagner Lighting #BP1210/H4 bulb ($12) will make a big difference. It is even endorsed by Rich. On my 500 the new low is now as good as the OEM hi was and the hi is as good as my cage.

·
Registered
2,344 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
It has Rich's endorsement? That's good enough for me. I'll get one tomorrow as my high beam took a dump tonite...........

·
Millenium Vulcan Pilot
3,808 Posts
NAPA, Part number Wagner Lighting #BP1210/H4 bulb ($12) will make a big difference. It is even endorsed by Rich. On my 500 the new low is now as good as the OEM hi was and the hi is as good as my cage.
+1^^^ I used this bulb on my Wifes 06 900LT and it's quite a bit brighter. She seems to love the difference.

·
'01 1500 Classic FI
1,163 Posts
Rode my gf's '07 900 yesterday and discovered what it's like to have a headlight. The one on my '96 1500 sux.
There's quite a difference btw the headlights of the 1500 Classic carb and FI models thanks to the big multi-reflector headlight -- which is not used on the standard Classic.

BTW, I lived in Hayward for just a few months many years ago on Bartlett Ave. That was back when Arlen Ness was working out of his garage just a couple of blocks away. Very nice guy. That was before he opened his first store.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts