Kawasaki Motorcycle Forums banner

1 - 20 of 113 Posts

·
Time to Ride
7,572 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Okay, I'll say it because I dont care.

There are a ton of good people, but over the past few months, we have had a lot of stupidity. Someone states an opinion, the moral minority jump all over them because it is not the required opinion.

This is a free world, and if someone disagrees, argue without the insults, no need for it.

I dont agree with everyone here, but that is my right, I also ride my bike about 362 days a year, so who really cares if I agree with helmet laws or not.

for the record

1) I believe in helmets, just not helmet laws
2) I believe the MSF course needs to be tightened up and stricter requirements made for licensing.
3) I like loud pipes, I enjoy them, but do not believe they save lives, training and practice do that
4) I believe any bike that gets you where you wanna go is a good bike, be it vespa,harley,kawi,honda,victory what ever
5) I believe squids do some crazy things, but I admire that they go to places to practice their skills
6) I believe a woman who rides is pretty darn sexy
7) I believe if your post count is triple your miles, you need to get on the bike and hit the road
8) I dont care what safety gear you wear, if you are over 18, its your choice to make
9) I believe drivers on the 405 in california are the worst there are

10) I beleive I will meet a bucnh of great guys and gals on the 12th of this month, spend the day riding and breaking bread with them, maybe have a beer ot 2, then wish them well, and consider myself lucky that I spent 10 hours with a great group of riders.

P.S.- this is in reference to a new poster who started geting crap immediately because he stated an opinion opposite of what everyone wants to hear, so lets lay off and accept differences

·
Registered
48 Posts
Differences, whether it be opinions or cultures is what makes this world so interesting. I'd be pretty bored if we were all the same.

·
Time to Ride
7,572 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Differences, whether it be opinions or cultures is what makes this world so interesting. I'd be pretty bored if we were all the same.
now that is well said.............

besides, it would be pretty weird if everyone was just like me.......ewwwwwww

·
frequently disturbs class
2,220 Posts
Well SDB, I was with you right up until #9.
I'll put our I-5 kooks up against your 405 kooks any day. At least there, the preferred speed in the leftmost lane isn't a random 45 miles per hour. (with the blinker on of course)

Beyond that, it's a public forum, so honest opinions of every type should be respected as such. Doesn't mean you have to agree.

my .02

·
Time to Ride
7,572 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Well SDB, I was with you right up until #9.
I'll put our I-5 kooks up against your 405 kooks any day. At least there, the preferred speed in the leftmost lane isn't a random 45 miles per hour. (with the blinker on of course)

Beyond that, it's a public forum, so honest opinions of every type should be respected as such. Doesn't mean you have to agree.

my .02
on the 405 it aint that they are bad drivers, they just dont give a rats behind if running you off the road doesn't interfere with their cell phone, laptop using, nail painting, eating lunch while driving technique.

but then, I heard florida has some nasty drivers too

·
Spinach Eating Moderator
22,962 Posts
I was gonna say Gnome. :tongue:

·
Registered
19,728 Posts
naw, you're more like an elf................lol
Mean **** elf at the moment :mad:

So you're saying we can't post up Darwin awards? And if somebody asks me if wearing a half helmet will increase their chances of looking like Kenny from South Park, I can't tell them yes?

·
Spinach Eating Moderator
22,962 Posts
As long as it's not a personal attack, sure.

Just don't get worried about if they agree with you or not. ;-)

·
Spinach Eating Moderator
22,962 Posts
There you go, working on Piece will take your mind off of anything. :D

·
Spinach Eating Moderator
22,962 Posts
Well, frustration can be theraputic, you just have to wait for the delayed gratification that comes from overcoming the obstacles that are causing the frustration.

But I hear ya, kinda sucks being stuck without Darrell to help with the stuff he's good at. :|

·
Registered
10,122 Posts
now that is well said.............

besides, it would be pretty weird if everyone was just like me.......ewwwwwww

Amen & amen!

I kinda like hearing what those who disagree with me have to say cuz often times the ones who agree with me are the degenerate, perverted, sicko misfits of sanity that actually chuckle at my generaly warped sense of logic & humor! :shock: ;) :biggrin: 8)

·
Registered
533 Posts
I agree with all you stated except... I believe that 405 thru Bellvue Wa. would have per capita the worst drivers in the U.S.

1 - 20 of 113 Posts