Kawasaki Motorcycle Forums banner

1 - 1 of 1 Posts

·
Registered
20,973 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
How about a link to Beartooth so that we could see parts and even the specs on a bike. I requested and received a pamphlet on Kawasaki Motorcycles...dool and interesting...but things like red-line...top-end...optional accessories...aren't in the booklet. The link to Beartooth could get into the Specs deeper and show even a 360 view of the bike. I don't like being negative but ther is an address that you have listed for Beartooth Kawasaki (in my local area) that is nothing but Suzuki. You want Kawasaki you have to go into Shawnee Mission, KS...and I don't know if they are affiliated to you or not. I'd like to see optional equipment and apparel, etc through a link so that I can go back and then see/be back on the Forum. Sure the Kawasaki dealer may be a couple of dollars more for an oil filter, but if you don't get those sales then you can't keep your doors open and should we need real service like an engine overhaul...I want the warranty and the warm feeling that I get when the dealership gets the same feeling when the money switches hands...I have a nice wonderful ready to ride bike, professionally gone through, and you get the money...a fair exchange! THEN AGAIN>>>BEARTOOTH HAS SEVERAL MISTAKES THAT NEED ATTENTION!!! the tire size on the Ninja 500R is 11 for the front...then if you go to the Ninja ZX1000...it has the Ninja 500R specs... :oops: :shock:

1 - 1 of 1 Posts