Kawasaki Motorcycle Forums banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Swingin like a monkey
814 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
After an extensive search for some 2-wheeled rentals in West Palm Beach, FL, I finally found some HDs to rent. I'm gonna be in WPB in 4 weeks, and now I'm even more excited! The Harley dealer that's 6 miles from the resort rents out bikes, and what's even better is they have summer sale deals for $99 a day ($65 better than their normal rate), so it's getting better and better!! I was hoping to find some metrics to rent, but nobody rents them. Soooooo, I guess I'll have a couple day test ride of a heritage softail. I guess nothing can be perfect! LOL :D

·
Swingin like a monkey
814 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I would LOVE to rent a Victory over a HD. Now you've got my wheels spinning...... Gotta do some research......

·
Registered
2,676 Posts
After an extensive search for some 2-wheeled rentals in West Palm Beach, FL, I finally found some HDs to rent. I'm gonna be in WPB in 4 weeks, and now I'm even more excited! The Harley dealer that's 6 miles from the resort rents out bikes, and what's even better is they have summer sale deals for $99 a day ($65 better than their normal rate), so it's getting better and better!! I was hoping to find some metrics to rent, but nobody rents them. Soooooo, I guess I'll have a couple day test ride of a heritage softail. I guess nothing can be perfect! LOL :D
Cool! Sounds like fun. But, you know the rules........ Pics and a ride report are mandatory... ;)

·
Registered
574 Posts
Down in Destin FL they have them for $139, with $2000 on the credit card balance, and $49 for insurance. Going to be $200+ for a day of riding plus gas. Next time I will just get my own bike down here.

·
Swingin like a monkey
814 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Yeah, I've heard they authorize $1000 on a credit card for a deposit. I'm thinking I might ride down to Key West, I've always wanted to drive that rode, and riding it sounds even better!! :)

·
Registered
574 Posts
Yeah, I've heard they authorize $1000 on a credit card for a deposit. I'm thinking I might ride down to Key West, I've always wanted to drive that rode, and riding it sounds even better!! :)
Yes, for these rental prices I could have borrowed a trailer and brought my own ride down at 18 mpg and had a ride every day. I will do that next time, it is sweet riding weather down here now, just don't know about the roads to ride.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts