Kawasaki Motorcycle Forums banner

1 - 20 of 22 Posts

·
Union Strong
1,142 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey all,
just thought it would be proper to pop in and introduce myself. Longtime rider here whose had a myriad of bikes, from an Enduro 360 yamaha followed by a 69 900 sportster, to a V65 to a VTX to a 1500 Vulcan.

I am semi-retired (their choice..not mine:lol: ) from a global pharmacuetical co. and have been employed as a railroader for the last couple of years. The bike had always been a secondary passion but my new job is on call and the cycle is the easiest toy to spend time with. Purchase the Vulcan in 05 and going into this past season of 07 it only had 900 miles on it. This year I put a whopping 4K on so it looks like I have the passion again.

Hope to gain and share from my time here, so have a good day all.

·
Thanks to all Veterans!!!
16,933 Posts
Welcome... How's things. I see you started off with a bang in the other thread... :wink:

·
Union Strong
1,142 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Welcome... How's things. I see you started off with a bang in the other thread... :wink:

Thx, i'm a fun loving guy w/an off-beat sense of humor.:shock: Who likes to make a grand entrance.:lol:

The V65 was a magna.....It was the cruiser style I liked w/something different under the saddle.

·
the "fun" guy
32,859 Posts
Welcome aboard lurker bob. :)

·
Spinach Eating Moderator
22,962 Posts
Welcome to the forums Bob. :D

·
Poser Proud®
3,778 Posts
Welcome bobg. Glad you made it to the best forum;) I like your sig line. You know you have to have pics, right?

·
Union Strong
1,142 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
welcome bob which railroad do you work for?
CSX......I could call it other things.....but I'll behave.:mrgreen:

Thanks for the warm welcome.

The 69 sporty was a slick lil' bike.

Pics will come.....I seem to have lost my camera in the relocation. Getting a new one for myself this Xmas.....heck nobody else is gonna get me nuttin.:lol:

·
Alf not Elf
3,412 Posts
Welcome lot of good people here.

·
guitar junkie
1,487 Posts
By now you know this is the best forum going. You made a good choice joining. Welcome

·
Vintage bike addict
4,812 Posts
A big welcome to ya Bob! Nice choices in bikes. Good people here.

·
Registered
1,393 Posts
Welcome aboard bob. Come on in and enjoy the madness.

1 - 20 of 22 Posts