Kawasaki Motorcycle Forums banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Sup everyone.....just moved to NY a year ago...dont know anyone here....spent last summer ridin with my ex :x so now its time for me to do me.....so im lookin to buy a bike in May and be ridin by the summer ...im basically just lookin for a crew to chill with ..there is nothin like rollin deep
dstyle
debbie
stayup

·
Registered
4,352 Posts
riders

dstyle,i ride with the southern cruisers down here,but it is a national organization and they have several chapters in new york. great bunch of guys/girls in this club.they don't care what you ride as long as you ride :lol: there is a national reunion every year in tennesee
where the club started.i've been riding with them about a year now and have been on some
awesome rides with these folks. i'd say look them up and sign up(no dues required) you won't regret it if you like to ride. here is the link to the chapters in new york-good luck and ride safe :wink:

http://www.southerncruiser.net/chapters2.htm#newy

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Thanks

thanks so much for the info im goin to look into it right away thanks again, stay up
dstyle

·
Registered
62 Posts
Sup Dstyle.

I too am looking for some people to get together with and have a ride. Im on my own up here in Maine, about 6 hours ride away (maybe less) to you. I was thinking of getting a New England and surrounding area ride together. Im getting a bike come late spring. I'll be posting a new post about the New England area so check it out.

Lemme know whats up

1 - 4 of 4 Posts