Kawasaki Motorcycle Forums banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
31 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have had my eye on this bike for over a year now. Does anyone know how much I should be able to get it for new. I went to the dealership here in Vegas and they are trying to tell me that it will be over 14k out the door. I have looked on Ebay but I dont know if I want to get one from someone I dont know. Any advice would be much appreciated.

·
Registered
1,086 Posts
Msrp isn't even 11000. so unless you ahve 3000 grand in tax and titles the are bending you over.
end of the year 07 you should be able to get a 1500 off msrp easy.

·
Registered
807 Posts
Where are you located? If you are in the USA, tell your dealer to put the pipe down. I think you should be able to do one for around 10k OTD, 11k tops.

·
Registered
31 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
I am located in Las Vegas. I looked on Cycletrader.com and it looked like I could get one for about $10k

·
Premium Member
660 Posts
My brother just paid 10200.00 for an 07 MEANIE SE 2 weeks ago. it was like 11k out the door after taxes and tags and such. We liive in NY if thats any gauge for you. Good luck its a GREAT bike.

·
Registered
270 Posts
I have had my eye on this bike for over a year now. Does anyone know how much I should be able to get it for new. I went to the dealership here in Vegas and they are trying to tell me that it will be over 14k out the door. I have looked on Ebay but I dont know if I want to get one from someone I dont know. Any advice would be much appreciated.
I'm in Las Vegas.
I bought my 07 MS SE at Carter Powersports.
11,300 out the door. 0 miles on it.
And I dont think I got a great deal. Just an average deal.

Is this over the phone pricing ?
Dealers wont budge over the phone.
They want you there and ready to buy before they start tweaking the numbers for you.

But, a good starting point is MSRP out the door.
Anything above that, and you are surely not getting a good deal.
(unless they are throwing other stuff in with the deal)

·
Registered
31 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Thanks for all the replys. I talked to the dealer again today and he told me that the lowest he could possibly go was 11,300 out the door. I think I may be able to get him lower. Does anyone know what the invoice is on the meanstreak?

·
Registered
187 Posts
i live in vegas and i got my 2007 mean streak se at motorcycle city on bolder highway and DI i got it for 11,300 out the door if you want i can help get you one there as well

·
Registered
31 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Got It

Ok, i went back to the dealer today. I got it for 10999.00 out the door along with a 399.00 leather jacket and 289.00 HJC helmet. I got the extended warrenty and service plan and tire replacement deal for three years as well so it ended up being 13000. Good deal?

·
Registered
270 Posts
Ok, i went back to the dealer today. I got it for 10999.00 out the door along with a 399.00 leather jacket and 289.00 HJC helmet. I got the extended warrenty and service plan and tire replacement deal for three years as well so it ended up being 13000. Good deal?
Good deal...enjoy.

·
Registered
2,025 Posts
go here, put in your zip code for your price emailed to you in less than 1 minute:
Out The Door Motorsports
I purchased my Marauder from them. At the time they did not ship, don't know what their policy may be now. I never met them in person as it was all done by phone. But I was very happy with how everything went. But if you buy from them you will get a bike that has all of the California smog garbage on it, but it is easy to remove and leaves your bike a little cleaner looking plus you gain some storage space. Good luck.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts