Kawasaki Motorcycle Forums banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
:D hey everyone! Anyone out there that would like to discuss issues good or Bad about there Nomad's. I really like mine it's a 2001 silver & blue have almost 30,000 miles on it now. I live in eastaboga Alabama. Myself & a few other bikers go to Key West every year and also go to the trail of tears. We are looking into a trip to maine. We love to ride. Anyone here from Alabama ? Be nice to have a ride with a bunch of Nomad riders. My wife likes to ride also . I tried to get her a bike but she just wants to ride on the back. That cool with me. she makes a good back rest. ha!

·
Official BTK Forum Pot Stirrer
37,387 Posts
welcome aboard, those backseaters can be very comfy at times :lol:

·
Registered
4,352 Posts
re

welcome :wink: i'm sure you do love it - that's avg 10k a year
you been doing some ridin' :lol:

·
Registered
2,159 Posts
MAINE TRIP

Ther ara some aesome roads going north towards Maine. Look up Buzzards Bay...the roads may be slightly narrow 2 lane, but the lighthouses on the coast the FOOD, the scenery is something that you will NEVER forget. I lived in Newport, R.I. for 3 years and made trips to Eastport, ME, many times. They have a giant whirlpool that will sink ships out off the coast. I've been an a boat doing 35+MPH in it and going backwards...it is giant! Long necks are clams and so is a (Kwa' hog) a clam. YO will learn some new words/accents, even Ba-ha-ba (Bar Harbor) and Wooster like rooster is spelled Worchester. It's fun and frustrating to if you are looking for a place and you can't even find it on a map!

1 - 5 of 5 Posts