Kawasaki Motorcycle Forums banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Does any one know of a lower fairing or lower cowel that is available for the Mean Streak. I have seen pictures off of the bike on another site for Meanies but it is the exact same picture that is found for Hondaline products. Any help with brands and sources would be appreciated.

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Thanx. I have been there but have not found anything yet. Also been to Phat and Dennis Kirk.

Help

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Found out today that Scoot Works has a prototype chin spoiler for the Meanie that will be complete in the next week or so. Anyone interested should give them a call.

Ken

·
Registered
27 Posts
Anybody heard anything else about the possible lower cowling from Scoot Works? I emailed them last week but have not heard back from them......guess I'll have to drop a dime to them.

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
I just got off the phone with Scoot Works and the prototype was approved and the glass shop should have them in the next week or two. No firm price as of yet but they tell me that it should be right at $100.00. Pictures will be posted when they recieve them.

Ride On :lol:

·
Registered
27 Posts
Finally got an email back from Scootworks confirming that they are indeed working on a chin scoop for the Meanie. No commitment as to when they would be available though.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts