Kawasaki Motorcycle Forums banner
1 - 20 of 30 Posts

·
Flash Frozen
733 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
what do you think of this bike?
I will never say i did not like my Vulcan LT 900. Just had to go for longer rides and after a good testdrive I was sold on the Victory vision tour.:)

·
Registered
15 Posts
It's on the edge of beautiful and bulky (although quite aerodynamic). Sometimes I love it, other times I don't. One thing is certain, you'll be turning heads on the freeway. I've got a 900 Classic LT, and want to change for a longer range bike also. I also want something that's a little more comfortable at higher speeds. The Victory is a possibility, also considering the Concours14 and Nomad 1700. I'm not super glued to the cruiser style. Some test riding and talking will help with the decision. I'm new to this forum, mainly for the purpose of hearing from others about those bikes and learning which one I'll get next.

·
ILBTS
1,248 Posts
I love the Victory line of bikes. but have always wondered what kind of drugs the design engineers were on when they came up with "that thing". ive seen a couple on the road, and the 1st time i saw one i thought, "WTF is that?!?!?"
but thats just my opinion :) if you like it, get it!

·
Registered
3,156 Posts
Man, that is style. I kinda like it, that's why I haven't ridden one. They tell me that's the clincher and I can't afford a new bike.

Congrats, Victory has high ratings in customer satisfaction. And lets face it, it's not from folks that buy belt buckles and tshirts to prove their bikers.

·
Flash Frozen
733 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
no wind

I love the Victory line of bikes. but have always wondered what kind of drugs the design engineers were on when they came up with "that thing". ive seen a couple on the road, and the 1st time i saw one i thought, "WTF is that?!?!?"
but thats just my opinion :) if you like it, get it!
you cant get blown off rode on the vision tour , test it you will see. I was like you iether you like it or hate it
But it grew on me.. My mp3 player is nice also

·
Registered
176 Posts
Every time I look at those I think of Star Trek. Seems like you should be able to hit Warp Drive on that thing:wink: I can't figure if I love it or hate it:confused: . So I'll probably stay away from them. Congrats and give us a ride report

·
Registered
194 Posts
Every time I look at those I think of Star Trek. Seems like you should be able to hit Warp Drive on that thing:wink: I can't figure if I love it or hate it:confused: . So I'll probably stay away from them. Congrats and give us a ride report
haha, I agree. I was thinking it looked like some craft or something from the front. I'm not terribly fond about it, but I showed my dad and he really likes how it looks.

·
Registered
591 Posts
I've seen a couple on the road and I'm not sure what to think. They are either leading edge cool or too weird for words. They remind me of something out of the Jetsons. But I can tell that the look could certainly grow on me.

·
Registered
227 Posts
Personally, I think its one of the ugliest bikes Ive ever seen but thats just my opinion. As long as you love it, congrats!

1 - 20 of 30 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.