Kawasaki Motorcycle Forums banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
VRA National President
203 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
For two years, I've had my girlfriend sit on my bike and back it down the driveway while I spray the chain with lube. Recently I bought a bike jack for around a $100 and it's SOOOOO much nicer!!!!! Slide the jack under, pump it three times with the foot pedal so the rear tire is one inch off of the ground and the bike is balanced on the front tire, the kickstand and the jack, and then spin the tire while I spray. Press the release pedal and slide it out and I'm done. Wish I would have bought it two years ago!!!

·
I miss you, Deron
19,783 Posts
I just bought a Craftsman jack for that very reason! I haven't used it yet, though. I plan to lube my chain this week, though, and give it a try.

·
I miss you, Deron
19,783 Posts
Scary Harry said:
How does your girl friend react to the statement " it is soooo much nicer?'
hee hee

I bet the jack doesn't talk back!

·
Official BTK Forum Pot Stirrer
37,387 Posts
jukief said:
Scary Harry said:
How does your girl friend react to the statement " it is soooo much nicer?'
hee hee

I bet the jack doesn't talk back!
yeah, but the jack can't go fetch a cold beer either. :lol: :lol:

·
I miss you, Deron
19,783 Posts
spok said:
yeah, but the jack can't go fetch a cold beer either. :lol: :lol:
Good point. But my hubby usually fetches me cold beer! And I have a jack! Ah... life is good. :D

·
Registered
132 Posts
Get a bike with shaft drive and it's even easier than that!

Just ride it and ride it and ride it and ride it and ride it and ride it and ride it and ride it and ride it and ride it and ride it and ride it and ride it and ride it and ride it and ride it and ride it and ride it and ride it and ride it and ride it and ride it and ride it and ride it and ride it and ride it and ride it and ride it and ride it and ride it and ride it and ride it and ride it and ride it and ride it and ride it and ride it and ride it and ride it and ride it and ride it and ride it and ride it and ride it and ride it and ride it and ride it and ride it and ride it and ride it and ride it and ride it and ride it and ride it and ride it and ride it and ride it and ride it and ride it and ride it and ride it and ride it and ride it and ride it and ride it and ride it and ride it and ride it and ride it and ride it and ride it and ride it and ride it and ride it!

Well you get the point.

·
I miss you, Deron
19,783 Posts
Slicks said:
jukief said:
...my hubby usually fetches me cold beer! And I have a jack! Ah... life is good. :D
I bet your hubby is saying "my woman has her own bike, her own jack and lubes her own chain! Ah... Life is good." :D
I think you're right. I do his laundry, too! LOL

·
Registered
4,352 Posts
re

bt :lol: :lol: :lol: - till the seal starts leaking

·
AZ's Official Mechanic
5,201 Posts
Slicks said:
jukief said:
...my hubby usually fetches me cold beer! And I have a jack! Ah... life is good. :D
I bet your hubby is saying "my woman has her own bike, her own jack and lubes her own chain! Ah... Life is good." :D
he he he he you said LUBE :lol:

1 - 11 of 11 Posts