Kawasaki Motorcycle Forums banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
181 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Went to go for a short ride yesterday but couldn't. When I walked out to the carport where the bike is I noticed that the tag was missing. It looks like whoever took it peeled it right off. The two bolts are still there, and the top corners of the plate are still there. I reported it to the police and had to pay $10.00 for a replacement tag. I also ordered a frame for it hoping that a thief might be slowed down. Just thought I would vent here a little.

·
Registered
605 Posts
stupid stupid theieves, at least they didn't do something worse, like deflate your tire pressure just because you were parked between two sportbikes (happened to me)

·
Official BTK Forum Pot Stirrer
37,387 Posts
some anti biking bigot for sure

·
Registered
2,159 Posts
TAG

That has to be a new low! Although ther eis a law here about tag covers and frames covering to much of the tag...it's not very well enforced (like EVERYTHING else.)I get my Ninja and the Tag gets not only a frame but the cover as well. Locktite (you have to heat it up with a soldering gun to get the nut/bolt to turn), and definately a Scorpio alarm system. On the farm it's pretty safe in the barn, but the city is getting a lot crazy. I jumped the other day when I was making a turn with the flow of traffic at a green arrow and somebody thought it would be "Funny" to hit their horn. It will definately get my attention when people drive the way that they do around here, but fortunately it was only the horn and not a car actually coming around/straight through the intersection.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts