Kawasaki Motorcycle Forums banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
20,973 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Beartooth could make some books, Repair Manuals, and Advertising in the FORUM. Why chase around to the aftermarket places when you are looking for a green Kawasaki Leather jacket or cycle gear? I've read countless times of people looking for the repair manuals only to find that they had to order them and that the stores were out...Perhaps eBay...Perhaps Beartooth could have them available for immediate shipping. It's not like they would be stacking up $500.00 jackets in various sizes that may never sell...Why when we're looking for a tires do we have to ask the forum members what size tires will fit on a certain model EX 250 Model F and not have that information available in a file somewhere? who makes what size tires and what fits, is it a touring tire made of hard rubber or is it a soft track tire...what profiles and tire widths are there for this bike??? Beartooth may not be the largest Kawasaki business in the CONUS, but they COULD provide more than they currently do...even if it is only information...like we don't have the books (or we do) or they can be purchased through...and forget trying to make a dollar or two on a book.

·
Registered
380 Posts
Something else I can think of that would help immensely is a General FAQ on how to get your motorcycle license... Many people come here just specificly for that reason. Something I found to be extremely useful when I discovered the Ninja 250 riders club homepage...
http://www.ninja250.com/home.htm
it has a general faq on many aspects of the bike itself and a "commonly discussed topics" area where you can peruse commonly asked questions.

just thought I would add that...

1 - 3 of 3 Posts