Beartooth Kawasaki Member of the Month for March 2006

Tod

Name Tod Sailor
Location Round Rock, Texas
Bikes Red 2000 Ninja 250 - Little Brave & 1987 Concours - Constance

Wife - Penelope
Daughters - Hannah, Olivia

Words From Tod

I am so happy and proud to be a member of BTK that it defies words, I really mean it. This place is more than a forum, it’s more than nice folks sharing a common interest. This is a true Community of Good Souls that share a common set of values, but have opinions as different as night and day, but still care deeply for each other in spite of differences, and even because of them.

I just wish we could all live close enough to ride with each other on a whim, and share a laugh and a cold one when the mood strikes us (which undoubtedly it would often). If this was a real community of people in one location, it would soon gain a reputation as one of the best places to live on Earth.

Big Chief and Little Chief (and mystery guest)

The full Spam Product Line

Bikers in Training

·
Power Hungry V2K Rider
6,395 Posts
Congratulations there my man! Well deserved award. You are a great addition to the forum. Good looking bike, great looking family!

·
Ridden like a Ford!
4,063 Posts
congradulations spam
now with all the winnings, you can get another bike for your daughter that appears to like your bike as much as you do

·
the "fun" guy
32,859 Posts
Tod, congrats on the recognition and for being a valued member here. You like the others who have earned this award make this place an enjoyable place to visit.

Keep up the good work!

·
Official BTK Forum Pot Stirrer
37,387 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Way to go Spam'r. Congrats!!!!

and no, i'm not stalking you, no need, we've placed an implant

·
Premium Member
2,158 Posts
Cograts Spam you deserve it . You fill a very large niche in this forum and you do it so well.

·
Spinach Eating Moderator
22,962 Posts
*blushes*

Thank you all. I meant every word, this place feels like home, I just wish we all lived a little closer together. :D

BTW - I noticed that Bob flushed the Throne, and replaced the roll, so kudos to him. ;-)

·
the "fun" guy
32,859 Posts
Spam said:
*blushes*

Thank you all. I meant every word, this place feels like home, I just wish we all lived a little closer together. :D

BTW - I noticed that Bob flushed the Throne, and replaced the roll, so kudos to him. ;-)
Bob did buy all that weight lifting equipment so he's probably getting real good at flushing now. :)

·
Official BTK Forum Pot Stirrer
37,387 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
Spam said:
*blushes*

Yeah but did he strike a match or at least spray?

1 - 20 of 104 Posts