·
I miss you, Deron
19,783 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Beartooth Kawasaki Member of the Month for March 2007

ImpactG

Name: Todd

Bike: 2004 V2K Pearl Glacial Blue

Bike's mods: V&H Powershots/Tornado Intake and Chrome Cover/PCIII/Fire & Steel Windshield and Lowers/ Drifter Slant Bags/Blue Accent LED's/Clear Alternative Lenses

Interests: Bikes, boats, woodworking/carpentry, writing, working out, and calendar girls

Current Occupation: Designer/Webmaster

Thank you, Todd, for your good advice for our members to use, for your sense of humor that keeps us laughing, and for making our already stunning women look fabulous for our calendar.

Members like you are what make this place special.

·
Premium Member
1,031 Posts
Congrats Todd.

You certainly deserve it..You do really great work and are a vital member of the this forum. Thanks for all you do.

·
Official BTK Forum Pot Stirrer
37,387 Posts
Todd,

congrats Bro, you'll probably not feel worthy...BS..

·
Registered
932 Posts
daemon said:
congrats todd.

now don't let the ladies talk you into an all male calender
Oh yes Male calendar, lets hear it ladies!! Tod is careful he won't let you guys look like bad.
opps double post, can I delete it some way?

·
Registered
932 Posts
Congratulations Todd! Well deserved you do a tremendous amount for this forum. Haven't met you personally but I feel you are a friend and now I can hardly wait to see where you will take this thread........:lol: :lol: :lol:

·
Registered
1,663 Posts
Congrats Todd, MOM March 2007.
Can't imagine this forum without you!

Male calendar? umm if I start now on situps I might find my 6-pack under my Keg.

·
Registered
6,644 Posts
What to say? This is long awaited and much deserved! Here's to all of your hard work on the calendar Todd, and your always positive posts!
*Cheers!**

·
Registered
12,874 Posts
Todd, it goes without saying buddy.....you and Sandy are some of the nicest people Chaz and I have ever met!
You deserve this OVER AND OVER AND OVER again!!!!! Congratulations "MOM"!!!!!!!!!!

1 - 20 of 339 Posts