Kawasaki Motorcycle Forums banner

1 - 20 of 171 Posts

·
Official BTK Forum Pot Stirrer
Joined
·
37,387 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Beartooth Kawasaki Member of the Month for May 2006


Ispeed77


A real Blue Oval Guy


Name David Thompson
Location Gardner, MA
Bike 2003 Nomad FI, loaded / 2006 Yamaha FJR (soon)
Occupation: Lineman

Married with 2 beautiful children



















 

·
the "fun" guy
Joined
·
32,859 Posts
It couldn't have happened to a nicer guy!

Congrats there David!!! Here's what's next.

I wipe off the staff and hand it to you. You say a little speech and wave to everyone and get alot more posts in this thread! LOL :)
 

·
Spinach Eating Moderator
Joined
·
22,962 Posts
Awesome Choice! You go David, you Da MAN! :D Now come on down offa that pole and take a Bow! :biggrin:

Hey Cary, that Scepter seems awfully shiny...and it's um, bigger than it used to be...uh-oh. :eek:
 

·
Official BTK Forum Pot Stirrer
Joined
·
37,387 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
I'm a lucky guy because I get to call david my friend. I've only met him the once but he's the kind of guy you want to have around.

you deserve the honor my friend.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
6,780 Posts
CONGRATS Speed!!! :-D Well deserved honor, David!

And don't let Whistle leave the throne room without spraying!:lol:
 

·
the "fun" guy
Joined
·
32,859 Posts
Spam said:
Awesome Choice! You go David, you Da MAN! :D Now come on down offa that pole and take a Bow! :biggrin:

Hey Cary, that Scepter seems awfully shiny...and it's um, bigger than it used to be...uh-oh. :eek:
I've noticed that it swells up while placed in the shower! :)
 

·
the "fun" guy
Joined
·
32,859 Posts
BamaVulcan04 said:
CONGRATS Speed!!! :-D Well deserved honor, David!

And don't let Whistle leave the throne room without spraying!:lol:
Bob, my wife and I went shopping yesterday and I bought a bottle of Simple Green so I could deep clean the throne just for this moment. It sure lloks clean and shiney now! :)
 

·
Ridden like a Ford!
Joined
·
4,063 Posts
spok said:
I'm a lucky guy because I get to call david my friend. I've only met him the once but he's the kind of guy you want to have around.

you deserve the honor my friend.
all us Ford guys are like that. its just our personalities
congrats david. heres an opportunity to pad that post count....lol
 

·
TEXAS PATRIOT GUARD
Joined
·
922 Posts
David, congrats on a well deserved honor. You are there for posters when they need info and never fail to amuse and abuse the ones who need it. LOL Keep the throne room running smooth with Sea Foam...... works for everything else.
Wayne
Night Flight
 

·
RIP Deron Harden :-(
Joined
·
32,545 Posts
whistle clean said:
It couldn't have happened to a nicer guy!

Congrats there David!!! Here's what's next.

I wipe off the staff and hand it to you. You say a little speech and wave to everyone and get alot more posts in this thread! LOL :)
thanks Cary. not too sure about the whole speech thing though, i'm not too good at those :D
oh, and i will try to keep the staff as clean as possible.....
 

·
RIP Deron Harden :-(
Joined
·
32,545 Posts
Spam said:
Awesome Choice! You go David, you Da MAN! :D Now come on down offa that pole and take a Bow! :biggrin:

Hey Cary, that Scepter seems awfully shiny...and it's um, bigger than it used to be...uh-oh. :eek:
thanks Tod, i am officially bowing in my computer chair :D
 

·
Official BTK Forum Pot Stirrer
Joined
·
37,387 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
ispeed77 said:
why thank you Spok, i am actually blushing at the honor
I'm not the king maker....all the admin/mods vote on this, i just make the page.

your a deserving member
 

·
RIP Deron Harden :-(
Joined
·
32,545 Posts
spok said:
I'm a lucky guy because I get to call david my friend. I've only met him the once but he's the kind of guy you want to have around.

you deserve the honor my friend.
ok, now i'm really blushing. thanks so much for the kind words bud, i do appreciate it
 
1 - 20 of 171 Posts
Top