Kawasaki Motorcycle Forums banner

1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
19,728 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
That's pretty scary. I actually can look at it. And I can't stand Harleys.

But it has to be a mistake. Those riders were wearing gear. OH! That's why it will never make it to America, they'll have to put a helmet on to ride it.

OK, I'll shut up now, but it is a cool bike!

·
Registered
19,728 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Is it the only Harley made that's not available in the US? What does it say about American m/c? That Harleys base customer wouldn't know how to ride it? Or they're afraid that it would outsell some of their overpriced, overchromed ugly bikes?

·
Back in traffic
675 Posts
That is not a bad looking bike for a Harley. I liked the first one better though.

·
Eliminating all others
917 Posts
I am not sure but I know that the yammer and the cbr will be avail in canada, a buddie in Sannich just pre-orderd a cbr, they have told him he will have it before end of feb.
I must have clicked a wrong link I didnt see a harley in the lot of them. ~shrugs~

·
Registered
19,728 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
I am not sure but I know that the yammer and the cbr will be avail in canada, a buddie in Sannich just pre-orderd a cbr, they have told him he will have it before end of feb.
I must have clicked a wrong link I didnt see a harley in the lot of them. ~shrugs~
Look at NCDave first post, that will show you the Harley. Click on the red letters that say edit browser required.

·
Red is Faster
1,237 Posts
harley marketing is tops. i don't doubt they could sell heaters in h$ll or ice cubes in the north pole. i don't have a very high opinion of their product though. If they don't think it would sell here, it won't. that may change though. they stay on top of the demand/poplular

·
Eddie Lawson is God!
5,683 Posts
When the President of HD came to my shop, I BEGGED him to release the XR1200 because I'd actually BUY one. No plans to sell it in the states although it is made here.

A History lesson. That Honda is a CB1100R, NOT a CBR1100. The original CB1100R is the only other bike which is worthy of being mentioned in the same breath as an Eddie Lawson Replica and not **** me off.

·
Wannabeabigbike Owner
745 Posts
Nope

WHY oh why do they not bring these to the states? Am I the only one who would buy one?

Here's what I want:
Browser Update Required
Sorry Dave, but you wouldn't be the only one! You'd probably be right behind me! Ha!
:mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen:

·
Vintage bike addict
4,812 Posts
I like the Yammer but agree the color could be better. That's pretty much the style bike I was hoping to see Kawi produce. Oh well maybe some day.

·
Novice Tank Roller
15,810 Posts
I liked the Yamaha, but it's only a prototype and probably won't ever see production. The CB is a little too "race-replica" for my taste. I liked the standard V2 style of the Yamy though, that's why I pointed out the Harley. First one I've seen that is "standard" enough to suit me. And the 1200 should pull tree stumps!

·
Living Large-down from XL
412 Posts
After looking at the HD, I'm thinking my old 91 ZR750 C1 Zephyr is still looking pretty good!

1 - 18 of 18 Posts